[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTV Model 32F530\ITC008 chasis\Dead.

  • From: tibstv <tiberiom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:36:59 -0400

some notes on ITC008
Unsolder and scrape off the glue on the circuit board; CV006 CV007
RV001 These are located from pin# 17 of IV001 This usually takes care
of horizontal sync problems. There are times you have to replace all
three to be sure.

Lift one end of diode DL062 (the pincushion shutdown diode) on

the main board near the flyback to see if it then continues to
shutdown. If it does not shutdown anymore, then that would indicate
the small pincushion board on the side was causing it.

ITC008FCS Push pwr button, relay clicks on 3 - 5 sec then clicks off
Check Master AV board. If MAV board is defective, unit will not pwr
up.

On 9/12/05, armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks John. Will check the parts you mentioned.Its tough without the
> print but will keep checking.
> Mando
> AZ
>
> John Conti wrote:
>
> > Armando, All I have on the ITC008 for dead is check pr006 (120k/1/4w)
> ip050
> > (ctl431) looks like a zener but has three legs. and check the
> optoisolator.
> > You Might want to look at the jungle ic to see if your getting horz.
> drive
> > out of it or B+ to it. Can,t tell you much more have no schematic.
> >
> > John
> > Conti,sTV
> >
> > >From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > >To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > >Subject: [TechAssist] RCA CTV Model 32F530\ITC008 chasis\Dead.
> > >Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:57:32 -0700
> > >
> > >I posted last friday but don't know if it went tru since my isp has
> been
> > >having pronblems so I will try again.Tv is dead other than the relay
> > >click.The hot is ok and also the regulator.No diodes shorted.Resistors
> > >that I checked were ok.There is 141v at the collector.This is a 2004
> > >model.Is rca still having problems with the flybacks?Cannot ring it
> > >because my ringer quit las week.Will have to locate another one.I don't
> > >have the manual.
> > >Thanks for all your help.
> > >Mando
> > >AZ
> > >

> >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >This Email List is accessible to the general public through search
> engines.
> > >Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm
> > >Set Vacation
> > >mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation
> > >Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".
> > >Email Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

> > FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now!
> > http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

> > This Email List is accessible to the general public through search
> > Set Vacation mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation
> > Lost Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".
> > Email Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/