[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC203A09-no start problem

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Dougherty <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 01:08:12 -0800

It's at the base of the HOT, not the collector. In the same circuit as
the horiz drive transformer which also needs to be resoldered. Try a
hotter iron - that almost always causes the solder to bond.

--
Best regards,
 Bil                            mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sunday, November 17, 2002, 5:40:32 PM, you wote: