[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC197CE2 no remote operation intermittently

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:49:34 -0600

i had the same problem some time back customer said at night the remote
would'nt work. went in the day and couldn't find anything wrong so i turned
on the light and lo and behold remote didn't work. turned off light and
remote was ok again.was in a service bulletin somewhere.
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx