[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC169 Pix Tube Intermitent Shorting "HELP"

  • From: "agower" <agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:42:19 -0700

1ST POSSIBLE  PULL ASSEMBLY TURN CRT FACE DOWN USED A VIBRATE TOOL ON YOKE
BAND TO SHAKE THE SHORT OUT OF THE NECK OF THE TUBE.
2ND USE A CATTLE PROD ON CRT PINS TO BREAK SHORT, FIRST REMOVE THE CRT
SOCKET APPLY PROD TO CRT PINS MAY KNOCK THE SHORT LOOSE.
Adolph B. Gower
Cordova TV & Electronics
10275 Old Placerville Rd. # 5
Sacramento, Ca. 95827