[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC169 AC power input?

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:21:49 -0400

Well in the mean time, i found one of those same socket assys here in
the shop used in PC monitors. It's just the black plastic socket with
the three pins (this one uses grounded cords) with two wings on either
sids with screw holes in them. I bet I can remove the old, install my
monitor socket and use two small machine screws to hold it. Think?
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx