[TechAssist] Re: RCA ATC113AA1 turns off and on by itself.

  • From: jorge miret <jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:24:52 -0800 (PST)

Can somebody at least tell me where I can get this schematic,Sams dont list it.
Any help apreciated.
Thanks,
jorge.
jorge miret <jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello:
I got this RCA ATC113AA1 (F20TF20) which is the first one for me and I dont
have a schemo.
Perfect picture and suddenly turns off with no aparent reason,in about 5
sec.will turn back on by itself.I have checked and found that the 130v b+ stays
when turns off but the drive to the hot base in gone.I can no see any symptom
in the screen before it goes off and also no increase in current so I need any
help or the schemo to find where the problem is.It can be on for a minute or
sometimes for 15 minutes but the time that takes to turn back on on is always 5
seconds.Please any help welcome.Also the coil to the base of hot was resoldered.
TIA,
Jorge.

Jorge Miret-Puerto Rico
J.C.Electronic Repairs