[TechAssist] Re: Quasar VHC Palmcorder Model # VN55-K OnBoard Backup Battery Removal ?

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:00:50 -0400

Those dont last forever. Is there any voltage left on it? I have replaced
some of those without losing anything. If you get the camcorder working, see
if it will remember the time and date. If not you may want to replace the
battery or the customer will bring the camcorder back.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609