[TechAssist] Re: Quasar TP2007T-1 Can't shut off

  • From: Scott Beebe <Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bill Grabowski <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:38:11 -0400

Hello Bill,
Hmmmm... Old Quasar, sounds like might be relay. You may want to ask her if the
set "clicks" when she plugs it in. (She may not be able to hear it) ....my
guess.

 Thanx,

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609 W. Clinton St.
Ithaca NY 14850
Voice: (607) 273-8406
Fax: (607) 273-8743
WWW.OhmElectronicsInc.com
mailto:Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday, June 28, 2004, 8:37:57 PM, you wrote:

Bill> Need help on customer set before I go to elderly woman's home to
Bill> checkout a Quasar that can only be shut off by unplugging. Is this
Bill> chassis old enough to use a relay for Off/On operation. Would anyone
Bill> have a pdf of the power supply?? Any help would be appreciated.Its a
Bill> Quasar TP2007T-1

Bill>                                              Thanks Bill