[TechAssist] Proscan PS31122 CTC169EJ5

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 05:09:48 +0000

Proscan PS31122
CTC169EJ5
Jan 1995

  Set came in dead, Customer complained that went to line and died. Found
blown H.O.T.(Q4401=2SD1885), Replcaed HOT set came on no Horizontal
defection- vertical line, Found yoke return cap C403 0.48uf 250V open,
Replaced Now picture too wide. What did I miss? Could L401 be damaged?
(Incidently this is the second 31" RCA CTC169 I've been tacking today the
first was from 1991 and wolud cut off sodder conection on that it seems ok).

Peter OLiver
Tucson Radio TV

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: