[TechAssist] Proscan PS27108FX1 Chasis CTC187BF

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:12:12 -0800

I have the famous hour glass pincuchon problem I change all ready CR4403 and
C4407 but still I have the problem. On this forum somebody have the same
problem before and he say he change a transistor. If someone know it or have
a tip for it please let me know.
Thank you .
Jose.

Jose R. Paniagua.
PANIAGUA TV & VCR Service
breadywater@xxxxxxx
Phone (718)367-1527/ 877-9384
Fax   (775)415-8139
be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, email
chat-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove or join as the subject.