[TechAssist] Re: Projection TV

  • From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:50:09 -0500

Dale,
Welcome.
I love it when a customer tells me "It did the same thing before and they just
replaced a board".
I'm not familiar with this particular model, but shutdown could be for many
reason, though I don't think those chips(possibly convergence chips) would apply
in this case.
You need to know why it is shutting down. If it is playing for a few minutes OK,
then shits down, you will probably need the service manual to pinpoint the
problem.

Jeff

FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com