[TechAssist] Re: Product Key

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Lessard <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:24:30 -0800

You're welcome. I also have one that can see the text "behind" the
asterisks. I find it useful when I forget a password. Don't know if
it would be appropriate to post that one though.

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green
 2001 TV VCR
 Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
 760-934-2001                           mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

DL> Nice utility Bil, thanks for the link, this will prove to be quite
DL> useful.

DL> Alexandria Electronics
DL> 50 Harrison Street
DL> Alexandria, Ontario
DL> K0C-1A0

DL> mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat