[TechAssist] Re: Printing Envelopes

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:52:33 -0400

Ed, you'll have to go into the printer's software and set it for
envelopes or at least set it for the size of the envelope. Then use any
software that can layout text on that size paper. Word should do it. I
use Corel Draw to do all that type of stuff.

Gary

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada