[TechAssist] Polaroid MODEL BT41DG Parts info

  • From: "Mouton Electronics L.L.C." <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:36:15 -0500

Hi everyone, I have this portable dvd player and I need the thin flat, edge
connector type,  ribbon cable that goes from the main board to the display. You
lose the picture when you open the lcd upright, but mostly closed works fine.
Talk about get a crick in your neck trying to watch it;)
Does anyone know where to get one of these? it takes a weird bend and I don't
think something generic will work.

Thanks

Jason
Moutons Electonics