[TechAssist] Playstation 2 question.

  • From: "harry fogarty" <snoopys2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:28:31 -0700

  Got this ps2 here and when it came in, it would not read any game,cd or
dvd. I cleaned the laser and done the adjustments on the 2 pots. The machine
now will read cd`s both store bought and burned ones.  but it still will not
read games and dvd`s. I even tried a new game in this machine. Would this be
the fault of the lens or would there be something else wrong in this
machine?  Any advise would be apreciated. Thanks in advance.

Harry Fogarty
Prince Rupert Repairs
Prince Rupert B.C.
Canada