[TechAssist] Pioneer-FM tuner-F-Z91L,cable?

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:06:25 -0400

Customer purchased this unit overseas,ie,it's an European Model.I require the
black ribbon cable that plugs into the main amp.This is the external cable that
runs from the rear of tuner into back of the amp.This is a multi-systems
unit,not an all in one.Has an external cd player,phono & tuner.The entire
system fell off of his shelving.I have managed to repair all sub-units except
this tuner which requires this cable.Anyone have one pls contact me,,,,TIA...
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010
hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx