[TechAssist] Pioneer projection- model Pro-99 Elite

  • From: Ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:42:28 EST

Center convergence is fine. Red outer, all 4 corners , needs to adjust up. I
replaced the convergence ic's made no difference. All the resistors check
perfect. The digital adjust does move left and right perfectly but the red up
will not reach. Blue is fine all the way around. Red down works ok too.
Suggestions and thank you from Mike at the Video Center. My e-mail is
ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: