[TechAssist] Pioneer Stereo

  • From: "Dave and Kim" <davidandkimberly1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:16:12 -0500

I have a pioneer stereo  model SX-251R  that was in another shop. When I
received the unit the four output transistors were missing. The outputs were Q1
thru Q4. Several people responded to my inquiry. I could use some help again.
My hard rive took a dump and I had to replace it and reinstall all my software.
I lost all the responses I received on this stereo. Thanks in advance for any
help

                      Dave B
 Happy New Year

SUBJECT field to the address above.