[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer SX-303R stereo rcvr. cust.says lites ip, no output,low buzz in spkrs

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:09:33 -0400

Phil,
Don't go through the same thing I went through.
I had a customer with a high end receiver, I repaired the original
problem..came back twice for solder
connections in different circuits..
Examine the board carefully, especially anything standing off the PC. Move some
of the larger transistors
while looking on the bottom of the PCB to see if the leads are moving also.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113