[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer SD-P5181K . need teardown procedure to clean mirror]

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:50:06 -0500

Well, I will try to describe it.
Since the back is rather small, and the mirror is taller, Picture the
back, with kind of stand offs supporting a mirror . The mirror is sort
of up and inside the case, so I unscrewed the back, and had to tilt and
move it to allow the mirror inside to have headroom  and on an angle,
remove the whole thing. Most mirrors are right against the back bolted
in place, but as I say this is stood off  maybe 4 inches. Best I can do.
The back cover is about 3 ft wide by 16" high and domed out in back.
Phil