[TechAssist] Pioneer Laser Disk Player CLD-V2600-Still having problems

  • From: "abrown" <abrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:51:51 -0700

Product- Laser Disk Player
Brand- Pioneer
Model- CLD-V2600
Good after noon to all...Below is the original post I made on these units.

[" I have two of these units in  and they both have the same
problem...After a few seconds they show "ER 2" on the display..Found
protection fuses IC107 and IC106 open which are in the -12v and + 12v. line
.. I dont have the service info on these units and not sure where to
look...Thanks for any help...."]

So I received info that the error code indicated problem with spindle motor
. Verified motor was bad and.   after an ok from customer to fix I ordered
part.  I replaced the motor and protection fuses IC 106 and IC107.  Now the
protection fuses dont open but the tray closes, goes through process of
motor doesnt turn.. Any idea what's happening with this thing  and what the
"ER 1" indicates??? Thanks

Al Brown
Largent's Inc.
718 Main St.