[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer 52" "Elite" pro-99 menu,strange menu options ,up volume, OSD says : " *AUDIO SYS* " , no vol.

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:55:47 -0500

You may be right. but I can't understand why if I go into the A/V menu
and select TV sound instead of *SYS* sound, and the sound returns, why
does it default back if I select "input" to go,say to video one where my
DVD is playing. Now, back to **SYS** when I up-volume.
Another words, I have cable attached to tuner input, and a DVD movie
playing at the same time on S-video input#1. I am toggling back and
forth, thats when I lose sound.Have to go into the menu yet again and
set it. Seems once you set it for "TV sound" (not the actual phrase) it
should stay.
Not  real happy with these Pioneer menus. Too darn much options.
Phil Bader