[TechAssist] Re: Phillips B700 Eprom

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:59:32 -0400

Maybe this will help!

WARNING: THIS PROCEDURE SHOULD NOT BE EXECUTED UNLESS UNDEFINED MEMORY
ADDRESSES ARE ALTERED, COMPLETE SYSTEM LOCK OCCURS OR MEMORY DEVICES ARE
REPLACED.

THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL DEFAULT ALL CUSTOMER, FACTORY AND SERVICE
SETTINGS TO A PRE-DEFINED SETTING. UPON EXECUTING THIS PROCEDURE THE FEATURE
WORD AND SERVICE ADJUSTMENTS WILL NEED TO BE SET. STEREO ALIGNMENT WILL BE
LOST.

1. Enter the Service Mode by selecting 06-25-96-Menu using the remote
transmitter.

SERVICE MODE ENTRY AND EXIT

2. Service Page A should be present on the screen upon entry into the
Service Mode.
3. Press and release the Alternate Channel (A/CH or Surf) function of the
remote transmitter.
4. Press and release the Menu function to save the data.

5.  Exit the Service Mode by repeatedly selecting the Menu or by pressing
the 9 button on the remote transmitter to enter Service Page I.
 (Click here to access the Service Page Information).
6. Press the Volume up button while in Service Page I to power the unit off.
7. Momentarily remove AC power from the chassis to complete the exit and
save process. ROM Defaults are now loaded into the EEPROM.
Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075
Professional Technicians only