[TechAssist] Re: Philips/Magnavox TS3661 C129 36K800 7591 Grey screen W/Retrace

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:59:33 -0800

Larry,

I was going to respond to Phillip's post, but was too quick with my
delete button.  With due respect to Phillip, there are probably many on
this list who had a good idea of the fix, myself included, but many more
who didn't know and can benefit from this post.

I never had to struggle with this problem, but fixed several, thanks to
those who have listed this fix before.  I lose the studid posts with the
delete button.  Those who at least try deserve better treatment.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:22:29 -0500 "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> Phil, I didn`t have the schematic, never saw this chassis before,
> and
> had nothing in my tips book on it, SORRY to have inconvenienced you,
> Larry E.
>
> Phillip R. Hull wrote:
>
> > I can't believe no one will troubleshoot this simple problem. Its
> also in
> > most the tip programs , it take a little effort to repair
> electronics.   I
> > have seen aleast 6 posts from different people on the repair.
> >
> > Phillip R Hull     STET
> > phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

***
> > *
> >
> >>Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
> >>        http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html

***
> > *
> >
> >>For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to:
> >>http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your Login Info?".

***

****

****
> Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
>         http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html

****
> For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to:

****

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com