[TechAssist] Re: Philips TS2757 chassis 27F8 Micro-processor is confused, or (crazy).

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:55:30 -0700

Dan,
I checked the crystal, and it is good at 12.000 MHZ.
I have not removed the remote sensor , or scoped the 5 volt line yet.
I will do that next.

Thanks,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx