[TechAssist] Re: Philips Stereo model FW-C380/37 Amp section dead - [problem found]

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:48:21 -0700

Thanks Jim,
I found it hidden under the back cover.(After complete disassembly).
Fuse #1300 was open,...and IC # 7302 was dead short on pin # 12.
The IC is an AN7591. The fuse device has a number (F3,15A250) written on it.
Not sure of the value,...but, I think it is 315 ma, cause I found a similar
fix for a different model, on the "Intrepid Repair CD", that had these
numbers listed.
I think the Philips part number for the fuse is 482225251151,...but I need
to confirm this. Also, I need the Philips part number for the IC # 7302.
I'll check the Tritronics web site to see if they have the part numbers
listed.

Thanks again, Jim.
This is a good example of how the TechAssist system can work for ALL of us.
Also,....thanks for sending the requested Pdf file.

Have a nice day !
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx