[TechAssist] Philips Stereo model FW-C380/37 Amp section dead

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:24:31 -0700

Hi members,
All functions seem to work OK,..but, unit is dead.
The Amp output section seems to be missing a voltage.
Might just be a fuse device,...but, all visable fuses are OK.
I have the + 41 volts, the + 28 volts, and the + 20 volts from my power
supply.
I also have the + 5 volts, and the +12 volt sources, on the Amp board.
The highest voltage on the Amp output ICs (7301 & 7302) is only about + 5
volts.
Seems like there should be some higher voltages on these chips.
I don't think that the outputs themself are blown. There are seperate
outputs for the left, and right channels.
Can someone give me the voltage readings on one of the outputs ? or,...can
someone provide a Pdf schematic of the output stages ?

Any help is appreciated,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " It's such a pretty world
93 North Main                                          today !....
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           Look at the Sunshine. "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                               :-)
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx