[TechAssist] Re: Philips CCA191AT31 Funai Chasis

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:26:40 -0600

Shaun,

I find very little on that model, but see if it uses a 7805 or 7806
three-terminal regulator.  Causes just that symptom in quite a few
combos.

HTH

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:05:44 -0700 "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I have this tv-vcr combo tries to come on then goes right back off. I
> have
> no diagram for it and have seen these kind of sets asked about
> before and
> was wondering if anyone has ever figured them out. I know it's a
> power
> supply problem as the vcr chassis works in another unit. I have
> checked
> everything I can and it had no shorted diodes or transistors.
>
> Shaun
> Advanced Electronics
> Fort Morgan, CO 80701
> (970) 867-3124