[TechAssist] Re: Philips 32 in. "new" Model 32PT5441/37. Chassis L04.1U AA. P...

  • From: Philstv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:19:55 EST

These sets need the F.E.T. (7404) replaced as well as two resistors changes.
(3239) from a 2.7K to 1.2K and (3414) from a 1 ohm 2 watt to a 4.7 ohm 2 watt.
These also have problems with the HDT shorting and the vertical fuse opens
(right behind and to the left of the fly.

I added this update to the database. It applies to ALL L04.1 chassis.

Phil Solarz
RAC - National Product Service
Phil's Electronics
C.E.T. GNN3799 - FMIC
734-718-0301

In a message dated 12/4/2004 5:03:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RobinsonElectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Can anyone help, or has seen any of these new 2004 sets with shutdown
problems yet?
A customer of mine dropped this off yesterday, said the store wouldn't take
it back, 10 days past the store return time.
I couldn't find any info. on this model, or chassis?
When powered on, the relay clicks, sound comes on good, after about 3 sec.
"shuts off" clicks off., it flashes the power light "3 flashes, 2 flashes, then
1 longer flash" then repeats.
Hope someone can help us with this.     Thanks.       David.
Robinson Electronics
1075 Sweeten Creek Road
Asheville, NC 28803
Ph./Fax. 828  274-3787