[TechAssist] Re: Philips 27TS57 (C101) lost high channels

  • From: "Art Bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:18:10 -0500

This lady is not in a hurry, she has another set, but I'd like to clear =
it
out.

We did try another tuner and that did not help, channels stop at 50. =
Tuner
voltages seem ok, the full 33Volts is present.

I was probing around with the service remote, and I am wondering whether
incorrect option bytes might be involved. Does anyone have a chart =
showing
the correct option bytes? Or any other ideas?

Thanks,

Arthur Bevilacqua
Essex Radio & TV
40 Main St