[TechAssist] Philips 27PT6442/37 Chasis L04.1UAA - Missing SMD

  • From: "Wally Heise" <sirepair@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:20:41 -0500

Greetings,

While replacing the flyback, my needle nose pliers slipped and I
accidentally removed a SMD part and can't find it anywhere.

Could someone look at schematic and tell me what part goes to the base of
SMD transistor 7465.  It is a SMD part that is missing (sorry, no label on
it on pc board), there is also a 2.2k through hole resistor going to ground
on the base, that part is OK.

Thanks for looking, I'll try to be less clumsy next time!

Wally Heise
South Isle Repair
Isle, Mn.
sirepair@xxxxxxxxxx