[TechAssist] Re: Parts ID.....GE-CTC185B3

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:32:52 EST

Hi Hollis!

When we order these from Thomson now they send a service letter explaining
that these are NLA but the ones you are replacing are probably not bad.  We
had about 30 on backorder when Thomson decided to make these NLA.  These
other guys either have some type of replacement from somewhere else or had a
load in stock and have not depleted their stock yet.  If you'd like I will
fax the service letter that they sent in place of the eeproms to you.  If I
can help you with anything else please let me know.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin

Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax

Excel1819@xxxxxx

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

233181 is available at MAT ELECTRONICS 1-800-628-1118 and SUBURBAN
1-800-341-5353. Don't know where Excel got the idea that it is no longer
available. Hollis Bates
                                                         In a message dated
1/2/03 1:34:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, Excel1819@xxxxxx writes:

> Subj:[TechAssist] Re: Parts ID.....GE-CTC185B3
> Date:1/2/03 1:34:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:Excel1819@xxxxxx";>Excel1819@xxxxxx</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Hi Roger!
>
> U3201 - eeprom - 233181 - NLA :-(
> Q4114 - transistor - 242204 - $4.80 - in stock
>
> Let me kow if I can help with anything else.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jason Martin
>
> Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
> 1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World
> "
> Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
>
> 513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
> 513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax
>
> Excel1819@xxxxxx
>
> www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
>
> <A
> HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com/";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

> Would like to know the following parts ID part numbers.
>
> U201V
>
> Q114F
>
> Location no.s got off of chassis.
>

> Thanks,