[TechAssist] Re: Pansonic AEDP272 jumping in picture

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:47:43 -0500

John,

Don't know if this will pertain to your chassis or not, I had a slightly
older chassis that had a vertical jitter and would flip when changing
channels, also had some vertical retrace lines on just certain channels.
Ended up being a bad cap, C559(220m-25v) off of the 12v reg. IC, (IC551)

                                 Dan Webster
                                 Webster's TV
                                 Shullsburg, Wi.