[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic VCR Model #PV-VS4821 - Cassette - NEED PART #

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:21:57 -0400

Don:

          I doubt those are the Deck Mechanism or loading basket you need.
Its just too low a Price I think. If you are looking on the PASC Parts Pages
there, try submitting your question to them using the form they provide.
They respond in a decent amount of time Via Email..

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM