[TechAssist] Panasonic TV CT-3269SCW Chas. AMEDP311, need service menu help

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:37:12 -0400

I have this 32" set, Panasonic TV CT-3269SCW Chas. AMEDP311 which I
would like to adjust the  vertical linearity. I found instructions on
the net how to get into the menus of a similar set, but I can't find the
vert. lin. adjustment. The vert. size adjustment is # B7

Here is how I got into the menus:

Remote Method

          In SET-UP icon, set antenna to CABLE
          In TIMER icon, set sleep timer to 30
          Exit menus and tune to channel 124
          Adjust volume to 0
          Press volume down (VD) on control panel and red 'CHK' will
appear in the upper left corner

The set is now in Serviceman Mode

Use the Power button on the remote to switch between these modes

Accessing and Modifying the Service Adjustments

     Once you have selected one of the four adjustments modes use the CU
and CD buttons to move between settings.
     Within a setting use the VU and VD buttons to adjust the level or
value. NOTE: Write down any original values before changing!

Thanks for any help.

--

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics