[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic PV-C2541 service manual needed

  • From: Randy Evans <tvsvc2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:43:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John:

It looks like a 1.5A Integrated Circuit Protector.
These three different part numbers are shown in the
Replacement Parts List.

PR1001
UNH000600A
IC PROTECTOR 1.5A

PR1001
CP-N38-TP1
IC PROTECTOR 1.5A

PR1001
LSSF009A25E
IC PROTECTOR 1.5A

Randy J. Evans
VCR SERVICE
Delta, Ohio 43515

John at Main TV <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a panasonic PV-C2541 (made in 2001) that came in dead and found
PR1001 to be open. If I short it the TV and VCR appear to work OK. The
part is a blue/green cylinder with a single purple band. Can someone send
me the SM or tell me the value/part number/purpuse of PR1001. TIA, John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co