[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic PV-22D loading problem

  • From: "Premium Technologies" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:10:49 -0800

Hi Jerry,
From the symptoms it sounds like a couple of problems happening.  The
partial loading, bring the guidepost up halfway into position and then
retracting, sounds like a faulty mode switch.  And the inability to take the
tape back into the cassette when unloading sounds more like the idler/clutch
assembly may be worn out.  Replace the mode switch and se if that cures the
assembly.
Hope this helps.
Bill

Premium Technologies