[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic M# ct-32d10b shuts down

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:19:02 -0400

Jason,
In case this is similar to yours..from Tech Repair CD:
Pan\CT32D11E\HV comes up momentarily and unit shuts down.\\\\Verify main B+
across D825 Verify vertical
output @ IC451 pin 2 Check pin 7 of the microprocessor IC001 for 1.6vdc.  If
higher suspect over current
shutdown\Pin 7 IC001 read 4.7vdc (too high) which indicated either over current
or a false shutdown. After
verifying the unit was not going into over current shutdown\IC801 (shutdown
photo coupler)* was replaced
and repaired the unit.  Part number:   PC817X2\\\\\\

Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113