[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic Commercial Micro NE8051

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 02:13:43 -0400

Ray;There found inside the cooking chamber of the oven.There normally grey
in color&made of a fiber,porous material,like fiber-glass.You can buy a
sheet of wave guide material from Global,see page 276.item #WGM1012 for
$7.90.I then cut it to the size of orginal.If yours are a brownish color
with black specks,it's the filter doing it's job.Grease &carbon
deposits...hth..Don of
HARTS-TVCR''ASC''
9-Robert St.,Oromocto,NewBrunswick,CAN
Tel#506-357-9785Fax#506-357-6010