[TechAssist] Panasonic CT-36SX31E BP372 chassis

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:04:14 -0500

Need a little advice on this set. Customer says it plays sometimes all day and
then all of a sudden it goes out and you cannot turn it back on unless you
unplug it. The customer says it will do this every ten minutes after that.
However, here in the shop it did it once in an hour and am still waiting for
the next time. Needless to say I can't sit here with a meter in hand waiting.

I was hoping someone ran across this before or might know atleast what circuit
to monitor. I don't believe it is high voltage unless the circuit is triggering
for no reason. Does anyone know if this set will stay in a hard shutdown (have
to be unplugged to be turned back on) if it is in Xray shutdown?

Anyone run across intermitant trouble like this before?

Thanks in advance

Jason
Mouton's Electronics