[TA-A] Re: Panasonic CT-36HL42F blows HOT, flyback changed

  • From: TEIXEIRA DAMIÃO <zooklove@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 02:03:21 +0000

Hi my friend,as all the things ,electronics sametime give headaches ,I think
your problem is in the power supply ,some capacitor don't work well and cause
the TV ,go warm.Try to put a small fan in the power supply ,look what happen.

good look  ...

> Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:21:34 -0700> From: sportfury383@xxxxxxxxx> Subject:
> [TA-A] Panasonic CT-36HL42F blows HOT, flyback changed> To:
> techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Set came in with shorted HOT. Original flyback>
> checked out ok, replaced HOT (original Toshiba> 2SC5612) with new Toshiba mfg
> 2SC5612. HOT got warm> very quick but picture ok.> > Replaced flyback, HOT
> still got warm very quick,> popped after ~5 minutes of runtime.> > Any
> thoughts? Also replaced 47uf/250v next to flyback> as good measure when
> flyback was replaced. > > Doug Hess> Datadyne, Inc.> > > > > >
> ____________________________________________________________________________________>
>  Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it
> now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ > >
>  Remove: Send a blank email to techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove
> as subject.> Set Vacation
> mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=set%20techassist%20vacation> Lost
> Password: http://www.tech-assist.org and select "Login Problems?".> Email
> Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/
Veja mapas e encontre as melhores rotas para fugir do trânsito com o Live
Search Maps!
http://www.livemaps.com.br/index.aspx?tr=true