[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT27S18S AREDP224 CHASSIS Green picture

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:10:58 -0500

With set on momentarily short test point FA1 and FA2 (ground). This puts it
into aging mode and the volume up and down will adjust rapidly. Now press
the ACTION and VOLUME UP buttons on the set simultaneously to enter
servicemans mode. Now the volume up and down will adjust normally and all
controls are set to a nominal level. Press the power button on the remote to
select one of 4 adjustment modes. Page or mode "C" is the CRT adjustments.
The bottom right corner will show a value to the left then a parameter to
the right of the letter C. Channel up and down will select the parameter and
volume up and down will adjust the value.
CO is H center, Range is 0 to 15, default is 8
C1 is red cutoff,               0 to 511,             128
C2 is green cutoff,            0 to 511,              128
C3 is blue cutoff,              0 to 511,              128
C4 is red drive,                 0 to 511,              128
C5 is blue drive,                0 to 511,              128
Press ACTION and POWER on set for about 2 seconds to exit servicemans mode,
the set will turn off then turn back on tuned to channel 3.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815