[TechAssist] PTV Hitachi 50FX18B 2ND Request--Supplier for 15 Pin Connector

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:33:14 -0500

 I've checked with Hitachi (and attempted to use Sony and Mitsubishi)
 to find a 15 pin  male connector plug with a 90 degree female mate to
replace a
 connector on a stand-up board.....on the 3 line Comb filter board   - the
PCX  plug. Internet seems inundated with manufactures that want to sell in
bulk,
 but if you need only one.....well......even Sony and Mits seem to use 10
pin connectors or smaller.

 Any ideas on finding a 15 pin connector to connect a stand-up board? It's a
 single in-line plug. Any other ideas besides hard wiring it? I don't think
you want to lay down a stand up board on top of the signal board

 Damon Brunger
 Telrad Electronic Services
 Ft Wayne, IN 46815

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!