[TechAssist] Re: PTK195 main board removal question

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:57:14 -0500

Phil,
    The G2 lead is attached to the focus block with a push on connector,
which should come right off.  The HV lead is removed at the HV block, but is
difficult to remove.  While pulling on the lead, turn it counterclock wise
several times to remove.  You may have to pull pretty hard on it, but is
will come out.  Do not remove the leads at the flyback.
HTH.

Jerry Eiting   geiting@xxxxxxxxxx
Christians Electronic Service
Piqua, Ohio