[TechAssist] PHILIPS PTV630 BIG SCREEN

  • From: Alvin Rose <ajroseca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:19:18 -0330

Hi Guys
We have a philips PTV630  color tv which has  distortion of
the green lines to the left of center screen..on the top it deflects
up and on the bottom it deflects down..We have done the modifications
which is to change 13 resistors and 13 disk caps in the convergence
board to the new values specified such as r127, 177, 227, 327, 377 etc
all  capacitor mods were done but it did not correct the distortion
....there is a
distorted hum on the top part of the screen..Has anyone had this problem
and what is to be done to correct it. any help would be appreciated..

Alvin Rose
Radio & Tv Centre
Marystown Nl