[TechAssist] PANASONIC TV / CTK-2790S - HORIZ WIDTH PROB

  • From: "fremur01@xxxxxxxxx" <fremur01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:26:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have finally had some time to get this set back
online. The power  supply regulator ic801  was
originally defective, dead set.  It's working now.

However, the horizontal width is inadequate, pic
coming in on the sides as well as what seems like a
pincushion circuit problem.  I do not have a service
guide.

Anyone with literature show any case history
for this model and problem?

Item specs:  PANASONIC TV  MDL:  CTK-2790S  FCC ID#:

Thanks Much

Fred
MTS Electronics
Fayetteville, NC