[TechAssist] Re: P/A Hitachi PTV model CT4521k

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:53:34 -0600

Clancy,

I can't find my manual for that model, but believe it is a 2SK1181 power
MOSFET.  Looks like a D1556, with ferrite beads on each leg.

Hope this helps,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:16:11 -0600 "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Hi
> I am in need of the part number for Q902. It's the regulator
> on the VP7XD power supply board.  The number on it is
> not ledgible
> Thanx
>
> Clancy Harms                    NESDA's Region 7 Director
> Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
> 2319 West Clay St.
> St. Charles, MO. 63301
> (636)-724-5055