[TechAssist] Re: Outlook Express Help

  • From: "Ron Miller" <rlmbkm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:25:09 -0600

I have been receiving that same e-mail, have had no problems deleting
it.right-click on message chose delete.If langue download box appears cancel
it.
 You can add sukky99@xxxxxxx to your blocked senders list,chose this under
the message tab. Have that e-mail highlighted.HTH
Country TV
Ron Miller
484 FM444 S.
Inez,TX 77968-5002