[TechAssist] Norcent 42? HDTV Plasma TV Mod. PT-4240HD.

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:25:05 -0800 (PST)

Norcent 42? HDTV Plasma TV Mod. PT-4240HD.

     Any body know anything about these sets? Who makes them? Are parts and
schematics available?

     A customer called and is thinking about buying one and ask me what I
thought. I told them I had never heard of them but would see what I could find
out. Could this be another Apex problem? Thanks for any info.

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

618-452-8620