[TechAssist] (New)RCA, F19430 dead blowe fuse

  • From: MagLfixIt4ya@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:45:48 EDT

Hello all, F801 is open D801=D2SB and IC801=MA8630 and the flyback are all
suspect. The Chassis number (CN-001N) on this is different from all other
RCA's.
To say the least I cannot find a folder on this set, it must be too new.
Would anyone have the schematic? I think all I need at this point are the
voltage's at the regulator pin's IC801. Also if this is an incorrect chassis
number
would anyone have the correct one? Any help is appreciated.
Don@ Affordable Electronics
          153 Garfield Place
           Brooklyn NY 11215